February 12, 2022 1 year ago leave a comment 160 Views Likes:
4 Things You Didn’t Know About Diarrhea
- Clean water & proper hygiene are the 2 easiest ways to prevent diarrhea.
- Breastfeeding can help reduce a child
- chance of getting diarrhea.
- It is the leading cause of malnutrition in children under 5 years old.
- Children who die as a result of diarrhea die because of dehydration.
Diarrhea is a common problem. It may last 1 or 2 days and go away on its own.
If diarrhea lasts more than 2 days, your child may have a more serious problem.
You do not need to give your child antibiotics as the initial treatment of diarrhea. We advise you to use Oral rehydration and Zinc to avoid dehydration.