June 5, 2022 9 months ago leave a comment 171 Views Likes:
Symptoms Of Diabetes In Children
These are some tale-tell signs of diabetes in children;
- Loss of consciousness
- Blur vision
- Dry mouth
- Severe thirst
- Slow and labored breathing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Increased confusion
- Fruity smell in the breath
- Increased respiratory rate
- Increased hunger even after child has eaten
- Weight loss that occurs even though the child is eating.
The cause of diabetes in children is usually because of an autoimmune condition and not too much sugar.
Save this post for reference and do not forget to send this to someone who needs to know this.
You can read more on Diabetes In Children & Adolescents here.